Warning

Batteries generate explosive hydrogen gas and contain electrolyte which is made of poisonous and highly caustic sulfuric acid. Therefore, always follow these preventive measures:

• Wear protective eye gear when handling or working near batteries.

• Charge batteries in a well-ventilated area.

• Keep batteries away from fire, sparks or open flames (e.g., welding equipment, lighted cigarettes).

• DO NOT SMOKE when charging or handling batteries.

• KEEP BATTERIES AND ELECTROLYTE OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.

• Avoid bodily contact with electrolyte as it can cause severe burns or permanent eye injury.

FIRST AID IN CASE OF BODILY CONTACT: EXTERNAL

• Eyes - Flush with water for 15 minutes and get immediate medical attention.

INTERNAL

• Drink large quantities of water or milk followed with milk of magnesia, beaten egg or vegetable oil. Get immediate medical attention.

0 0

Post a comment